This page provides information about residence and working permits for EU - nationals who want to work and live in Germany.

Who can stay in Germany?

  • As EU citizen you have the right to move freely within the European Union and to reside and work in Germany. You and your family members do not need a visa or a residence permit. Citizens of the European Economic Area also have unconditional access to the German employment market. Also see the following link.

  • For your entry you need a valid passport or identity card and after three month you need to register your domicile at the residents registration office.


This site uses cookies and analysis tools to improve the usability of the site. More information. |