Germany is a real shopping paradise. If in the city centres, shopping malls or online, you can find everything the heart desires.
- Clothing: The shopping landscape is similar than in other european countries: Chains like H&M, Zara or Esprit you can find in every city. National high quality stores are for example Peek&Cloppenburg, Breuninger or AppelrathCüpper. Of course there are in every city some individual boutiques or trendy second-hand shops.
- Furniture: If designer furniture or discount furniture, in Germany there is a wide choice of furniture stores. International brands like Ikea, but also a lot of national or regional chains like Möbel Höffner, Möbel XXXL or Möbel Inhofer. Here you can find an overview of all furniture stores in Germany.
- Department stores: Large department stores where you can find everything, like household goods, children toys or fashion, are for example Galeria Kaufhof and Karstadt.
- Drugstores: In Germany there are three large drugstore chains: Dm-Markt, Müller Markt and Rossmann. Here you can find not only drugstore items, but also cosmetic products, organic products, medicaments (available without prescription) and everything for the household.
- Electronic: Two large chains are Media Markt and Saturn. These two suppliers have a very big and affordable offer of all electrical devices and technical devices. Regionally you can find also small stores in every city.
Last job offers
- Materials Science - 23.10
PhD Position (m/f/d) in computational materials science
- Civil Engineering - 23.10
Research Associate* Urban Physics Modeling
- Computer Science - 30.9
4 university professorships for: Human-Robot Interaction, Mathematics of Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing, Theory of Machine Learning
- Physics - 9.9
Professur Lasergestützte additive Fertigung / Digitalisierung von Laserprozessen (m/w/d)