As a speaker for the agency "Mädchen in Wissenschaft und Technik" at TUM, you have the opportunity to visit schools - using a mobile laboratory to inspire young people.
The core of "Mädchen machen Technik" are 2-day project courses which we offer at schools in Munich and the surrounding area, using our mobile laboratories. You would be working in two-person teams, teaching small groups of pupils (6th to 9th class) based on the method of active learning. For the school projects in the scope of "Mädchen in Wissenschaft und Technik", we are looking for speakers who would enjoy teaching scientific-technical content.
The agency "Mädchen in Wissenschaft und Technik" is an institution of the SSZ’s Unit for Student Advertising and Prospective Student Programs. The agency aims to introduce girls and young women to science and technology, and to provide them with a more insight for their study and career orientation.
You would be an interesting candidate for us if you:
- are interested in providing schoolgirls with insight and information
- are reliable and capable of teamwork
- are open-minded towards and aware of gender-specific teaching of scientific-technical issues
- are at least in your 3rd semester of a Bachelor’ course of studies in the fields of MINT or architecture (Master’s students and doctoral students are welcome too)
- diverse activities
- qualified multi-day training in the fields of technology and educational training (in fall/winter 2018/2019)
- flexible work on a freelance basis
- independent work and an opportunity to expand your social skills
Interested? If so, we are looking forward to your informative application - which we would ask you to send to Barbara Krischer ( agenturM [at] tum (p) de ) until.