hotels and accomodations
In Germany you have a big choice of hotels. There is a choice from five star luxury hotels to affordable pivate accomodations. Whether in cities or in the countryside, there is the right accomodation for every taste.
- The easyest and cheapest way to book a hotel is via a booking platform like booking.com, tripadvisor, HRS or expedia. But you also can book your hotel directly or you can contact the tourist office. Please consider, that hotels in many cities can be very expensive and fully booked during exhibition periods or other big events.
- Airbnb is a plattform where you can find very affordable private accomodations. You can rent your own appartment or can live as a roommate in your landlords house. The advantage is, that you often can get in touch with local people and get information about your holiday location.
- In Germany there are a lot of Youth Hostels which mostly have nice and cheap accomodations and are very family friendly. You can book a double room or a shared room. You need to become a member of the german youth hostel assocoation, but the annual membership is only 22,50.- Euro per year for families.
- There are also a lot of camping sites in Germany, where you can go with your caravan or tent or rent a bungalow.
Last job offers
- Pharmacology - 10.12
Fachgruppenleitung Naturstoffchemie und Phytopharmazie (50 - 70 %)
- Health - 6.12
Co-Leiter / Innen Bachelorstudiengang Gesundheitsförderung und Prävention (2 x 80-100 %)
- Continuing Education - 5.12
Professor/in Organisation und Change Management (80–100 %)
- Criminology/Forensics - 4.12
Wissenschaftlicher Mitarbeiter (m/w/d)
- Health - 2.12
CeMM International PhD Program in Molecular Technologies and Systems Medicine
- Business/Economics - 29.11
Economist / Senior Economist (80-100%) International Policy Analysis
- Environment - 25.11
Senior Windows Systemspezialistin / Systemspezialist
- Electroengineering - 20.11
Smart Manufacturing Engineer (m/f/d)