The legal opening hours are different from federal state to federal state. Within the respective time frames the suppliers can decide individually upon the opening hours.
- In general, shops in larger cities and shopping malls are open from Monday to Saturday from 10 am until 8 pm. There are also shops with opening hours until 10 pm (for example on fridays).
- Supermarket chains usually are open from Monday to Saturday from 8 am until 8 pm or 9 pm, smaller supermarkets in the villages often only until 6 pm and on saturday until 4 pm.
- On Sunday and on public holidays all shops are closed with the exception of some bakeries, shops in trainstations, or petrol stations. In many cities there are several open Sundays per year in the city centres.
- Banks and post offices are usually open until 4.00 pm or 6.00 pm (On Saturday only until noon) and often are closed for lunch.
Last job offers
- Health - 6.12
Co-Leiter / Innen Bachelorstudiengang Gesundheitsförderung und Prävention (2 x 80-100 %)
- Continuing Education - 5.12
Professor/in Organisation und Change Management (80–100 %)
- Criminology/Forensics - 4.12
Wissenschaftlicher Mitarbeiter (m/w/d)
- Health - 2.12
CeMM International PhD Program in Molecular Technologies and Systems Medicine
- Business/Economics - 29.11
Economist / Senior Economist (80-100%) International Policy Analysis
- Environment - 25.11
Senior Windows Systemspezialistin / Systemspezialist
- Electroengineering - 20.11
Smart Manufacturing Engineer (m/f/d)
- Psychology - 18.11
Assistant Professor of Psychology