cost of living
You have found a job in Germany, you are seriously thinking to move in, and then you want to evaluate the life quality. Have a look to the following information you may find it helpful!
- The costs of living are the monthly expenses a household has for living, nutrition, mobility and leisure.
- Compared to most of the neighbouring countries living in Germany is reasonably priced.
- Looking at the EU, the price level in Germany is 1.5 percent above the average. Switzerland for example is 54 percent above the average and the UK 21.5 percent.
- The most expensive cities concerning the costs of living are Frankfurt, Stuttgart an Munich.
- Irrespective of the city, Germans spend 90 percent of their income for costs of living.
- Find more information: Statistischen Bundesamtes.
Last job offers
- Electroengineering - 16.3
Forschungskoordinator / Geschäftsführer (m/w/d)
- Life Sciences - 12.3
Laboratory Technician Protein Expression and Purification
- Earth Sciences - 9.3
Projektleiter erdwissenschaftliche Erkundung und Monitoring (w/m) 80 - 100%
- Social Sciences - 4.3
Wissenschaftliche/r Referent/in (m/w/d) bei der Stiftung Grundeinkommen in München
- Health - 28.2
Dozent/-in Grün und Gesundheit (80 %)
- Life Sciences - 31.3
Postdoctoral Research Associate (m/f/d) for the development of research data management and analyses based on the Brain Imaging...
- Life Sciences - 24.3
Postdoc (m/f/d) (Uni)
- Computer Science/Telecom - 23.3
3 Scientific Research Associates (m/f/d)