Here you can find the most important information about child benefit. For additional information especially for foreigners coming to Germany please consider the following links.
- As a foreigner living in Germany you are entitled to child benefit if you are a residence permit holder. Foreigners from the EU/EWR-states are always entitled to child benefit because of the agreeement of free movement. But in both cases you need to proof a German residence.
- Entitled to child benefit are the biological children, adopted children or stepchildren, if they life in the same household.
- Child benefit is payed until the age of 18. If your child is doing an apprenticeship or his studies child benefit is payed until the age of 25.
- For the first and the second child you get 192.- Euro per month, for the third child 198.- Euro and for the fourth and each additional child 223.- Euro per month.
Last job offers
- Health - 6.12
Co-Leiter / Innen Bachelorstudiengang Gesundheitsförderung und Prävention (2 x 80-100 %)
- Continuing Education - 5.12
Professor/in Organisation und Change Management (80–100 %)
- Criminology/Forensics - 4.12
Wissenschaftlicher Mitarbeiter (m/w/d)
- Health - 2.12
CeMM International PhD Program in Molecular Technologies and Systems Medicine
- Business/Economics - 29.11
Economist / Senior Economist (80-100%) International Policy Analysis
- Environment - 25.11
Senior Windows Systemspezialistin / Systemspezialist
- Electroengineering - 20.11
Smart Manufacturing Engineer (m/f/d)
- Psychology - 18.11
Assistant Professor of Psychology