Here you can find the most important information about child benefit. For additional information especially for foreigners coming to Germany please consider the following links.
- As a foreigner living in Germany you are entitled to child benefit if you are a residence permit holder. Foreigners from the EU/EWR-states are always entitled to child benefit because of the agreeement of free movement. But in both cases you need to proof a German residence.
- Entitled to child benefit are the biological children, adopted children or stepchildren, if they life in the same household.
- Child benefit is payed until the age of 18. If your child is doing an apprenticeship or his studies child benefit is payed until the age of 25.
- For the first and the second child you get 192.- Euro per month, for the third child 198.- Euro and for the fourth and each additional child 223.- Euro per month.
Last job offers
- Electroengineering - 16.3
Forschungskoordinator / Geschäftsführer (m/w/d)
- Life Sciences - 12.3
Laboratory Technician Protein Expression and Purification
- Earth Sciences - 9.3
Projektleiter erdwissenschaftliche Erkundung und Monitoring (w/m) 80 - 100%
- Business/Economics - 6.3
- Business/Economics - 4.3
Wissenschaftliche/r Mitarbeiter/in Digitales Marketing
- Pedagogy - 4.3
Doktorand/in „Professionelle Kompetenzen im selbstregulierten Lernen“ (SNF-Projekt)
- Social Sciences - 4.3
Wissenschaftliche/r Referent/in (m/w/d) bei der Stiftung Grundeinkommen in München
- Health - 28.2
Dozent/-in Grün und Gesundheit (80 %)