- Speed limits are: 50km/h in towns and villages, 100 km/h on the main roads outside built-areas. On the highway there is a recommended speed of 130 km/h, but no definded maximum speed. If there is a spped limit on a highway it is marked with a traffic sign.
- Respect speed limits is in your best interest : speed controls are common and tickets expensive!
- At the moment there is no road charge in Germany. But it is planned for 2018. Car-drivers will have to pay a charge up to 130.- euros per year. But German vehicle-owners will get the charge refunded (They will pay less vehicle tax).
- Important telephone-numbers:police-emergency: 110, fire-emergency: 112
- The ADAC (Allgemeiner Deutscher Automobil-Club e.V.) is europes biggest automobile club and offers its members breakdown service for example and many other services. The homepage offers a lot of important information about driving a car.
Last job offers
- Electroengineering - 16.3
Forschungskoordinator / Geschäftsführer (m/w/d)
- Life Sciences - 12.3
Laboratory Technician Protein Expression and Purification
- Earth Sciences - 9.3
Projektleiter erdwissenschaftliche Erkundung und Monitoring (w/m) 80 - 100%
- Social Sciences - 4.3
Wissenschaftliche/r Referent/in (m/w/d) bei der Stiftung Grundeinkommen in München
- Health - 28.2
Dozent/-in Grün und Gesundheit (80 %)
- Life Sciences - 31.3
Postdoctoral Research Associate (m/f/d) for the development of research data management and analyses based on the Brain Imaging...
- Life Sciences - 24.3
Postdoc (m/f/d) (Uni)
- Computer Science/Telecom - 23.3
3 Scientific Research Associates (m/f/d)