documents you need
Private landlords will take their decision rather on a basis of personal impression than on documents. Commercial landlords rather tend to a factual evaluation.
The following documents are impotrant for a house viewing
- A voluntary disclosure of personal employment and financial details (often you can get the form from the landlord) is not obligatory but without filling in the form it is difficult to get the appartment.
- A certificate of salary should be enclosed, even if not demanded, it makes a good impression and increases your chances to get the appartment.
- Most of the landlords ask for a "Schufa-Auskunft". This is a confidential information on a person’s credit rating from the General Credit Protection Agency.
- Your passport or ID-card.
- Seldomly you can be asked for a letter of application or an application dossier.
Last job offers
- Electroengineering - 16.3
Forschungskoordinator / Geschäftsführer (m/w/d)
- Life Sciences - 12.3
Laboratory Technician Protein Expression and Purification
- Earth Sciences - 9.3
Projektleiter erdwissenschaftliche Erkundung und Monitoring (w/m) 80 - 100%
- Social Sciences - 4.3
Wissenschaftliche/r Referent/in (m/w/d) bei der Stiftung Grundeinkommen in München
- Health - 28.2
Dozent/-in Grün und Gesundheit (80 %)
- Life Sciences - 31.3
Postdoctoral Research Associate (m/f/d) for the development of research data management and analyses based on the Brain Imaging...
- Life Sciences - 24.3
Postdoc (m/f/d) (Uni)
- Computer Science/Telecom - 23.3
3 Scientific Research Associates (m/f/d)