Technische Universität München
RESEARCH SCIENTIST (M/F/D) - TESTING AI SYSTEMS AND USING AI IN SOFTWARE TESTING
22.10.2020, Wissenschaftliches Personal fortiss is the research institute of the Free State of Bavaria for the development of software-intensive systems with headquarters in Munich. The scientists at the institute cooperate in research, development and transfer projects with universities and technology companies in Bavaria, Germany and Europe. The focus is on research into state-of-the-art methods, techniques and tools for the development of software- and AI-based technologies for dependable, secure cyber-physical systems such as the Internet of Things (IoT). fortiss is organized in the legal form of a non-profit limited liability company. Shareholders are the Free State of Bavaria (majority shareholder) and the Fraunhofer-Gesellschaft zur Förderung der angewandten Forschung e.V. ?url=www.fortiss.org&module=jobs&id=159132" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">www.fortiss.org
As part of our research on the Verification of Machine Intelligence, the Software Dependability group at fortiss seeks to strengthen the team focusing on testing increasingly autonomous software systems and looks for a
Research Scientist (m/f/d) - Testing AI Systems and using AI in Software Testing
starting as soon as possible. This positon is initially for two years, with the possibility of extension.
- Develop new strategies for testing AI system and for using AI to test software systems
- Development of research prototypes and application to concrete challenges, for example for the evaluation of new test strategies for autonomous driving
- Analyse the state of the art and current research results
- Publication at top conferences and journals specially in the field of Software Testing, Artificial Intelligence or Machine Learning
- Acting as a competent research partner and contact person for industry
- An outstanding university degree (M.Sc.) in Software Testing, Machine Learning, Software and Systems Engineering or related disciplines
- Excellent knowledge of Software Testing methodologies, techniques and tools as well as qualitative and quantitative methods of evaluating technical systems
- Good knowledge of machine learning and explainable artificial intelligent systems
- Practical proficiency with programming languages and tools (e.g. Java, Python, ...)
- Analytical thinking as well as independent and structured work
- Self-initiative, commitment, and enthusiasm for new tasks
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Fluent proficiency in both spoken and written English
- An exciting and inspiring open research environment as well as the chance to take on new responsibilities
- Close collaboration with other leading research groups and industrial technology leaders in autonomous systems
- A dynamic work environment with highly qualified and motivated colleagues
- Close collaborations with other leading research groups and industrial technology leaders in autonomous systems for automotive, aerospace, medical and industrial applications
- Opportunities for personal and professional development
- Support to pursue a PhD project
- Compensation according to the regulations of the collective wage agreement of the public service of the German provinces (Tarifvertrag für den Öffentlichen Dienst der Länder / TV-L)
Did we catch your interest?
Please submit your application with a motivational statement, a detailed CV and a current transcript of records.
Contact: Dr. Mojdeh Golagha
Hinweis zum Datenschutz:
Im Rahmen Ihrer Bewerbung um eine Stelle an der Technischen Universität München (TUM) übermitteln Sie personenbezogene Daten. Beachten Sie bitte hierzu unsere Datenschutzhinweise gemäß Art. 13 Datenschutz-Grundverordnung (DSGVO) zur Erhebung und Verarbeitung von personenbezogenen Daten im Rahmen Ihrer Bewerbung. Durch die Übermittlung Ihrer Bewerbung bestätigen Sie, dass Sie die Datenschutzhinweise der TUM zur Kenntnis genommen haben.
Kontakt: Dr. Mojdeh Golagha
?url=https%3A%2F%2Frecruitment.fortiss.org%2F&module=jobs&id=159132" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">https://recruitment.fortiss.org/