cost of living
You have found a job in Germany, you are seriously thinking to move in, and then you want to evaluate the life quality. Have a look to the following information you may find it helpful!
- The costs of living are the monthly expenses a household has for living, nutrition, mobility and leisure.
- Compared to most of the neighbouring countries living in Germany is reasonably priced.
- Looking at the EU, the price level in Germany is 1.5 percent above the average. Switzerland for example is 54 percent above the average and the UK 21.5 percent.
- The most expensive cities concerning the costs of living are Frankfurt, Stuttgart an Munich.
- Irrespective of the city, Germans spend 90 percent of their income for costs of living.
- Find more information: Statistischen Bundesamtes.
Last job offers
- Physics - 25.9
PhD Student (m/f/d) in the field of physics, physical engineering, electrical engineering, mechanical engineering or similar
- Physics - 9.9
Professur Lasergestützte additive Fertigung / Digitalisierung von Laserprozessen (m/w/d)
- Chemistry - 26.8
Spezialist Qualitätssicherung Beschaffung / Chemie-Ingenieur (m/w/d)