funding of research projects
Germany has numerous programmes sponsoring researchers at all levels. The fellowships and programmes are available to foreign graduates and postgraduates too.
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG): The DFG is Germany’s largest research funding organisation.
- DAAD: The German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) is the largest funding organisation in the world supporting the international exchange of students and scholars.
- Humboldt Foundation: Fellowships and research awards allow German and foreign researchers to work on a research project chosen together with a host and collaborative partner.
- VW Foundation: The Volkswagen Foundation funds research projects in all disciplines. It is the largest private science funder and one of the major foundations in Germany.
Germany has a wide range of funding programes available for German and foreign scientists.
- The Federal Ministry of Education and Research provides a list of funding opportunities for international researchers as well as for German researchers.
Last job offers
- Pharmacology - 17.1
Wissenschaftliche/r Assistent/in Wirkstoffsynthese (100 %)
- Electroengineering - 17.1
Forschungskoordinator / Geschäftsführer (m/w/d)
- Continuing Education - 16.1
Wissenschaftliche/n Mitarbeiter/in 70%-100%
- Life Sciences - 13.1
Wissenschaftliche/r Assistierende/r Biosystemtechnologie (100 %)
- Pedagogy - 13.1
Dozent/in Inklusive Didaktik und Heterogenität 60%
- Pharmacology - 9.1
Fachgruppenleitung Naturstoffchemie und Phytopharmazie (50 - 70 %)
- Computer Science/Telecom - 7.1
E-Learning First-Level-Support (m/w)
- Life Sciences - 7.1
PhD positions in excellent research environment