publish a job offer on jobs.myScience.de
jobs.myScience.de is a job portal for researchers and scientists in Germany.
Posting job offers on myScience.de is the ideal solution for private companies active in R&D, research institutions, universities and administration related to research and higher education.
Targeted on academics, scientists, researchers and specialized staff in Germany.
Premium job offers are announced at least two weeks on the first page of myScience.de.
Displayed in first position when searching jobs.
Our partners: your job adverts are also indexed in general job portals like CareerJet.com and Jobrapido.com. You have therefore the benefit of three adverts for the price of one advert.
- myScience Network: automaticaly included on myScience International (www.myscience.cc). Special conditions for myScience Switzerland, myScience UK and myScience USA.
Search engines: pages of myScience are in general very good ranked by search engines like Google.
Individual services and personal advice.
Easy publication: We can import your job adverts directly from an existing Web page or from a document (PDF, Word, Email, etc).Or you can manage your ads by yourself through our userfriendly admin-tool.
Price: 250.- Euro for one premium advert of 30 days (Premium Plus: +50.- Euro if posted by us and 40 days).
Important discounts for large quantities.
How to post a job advert?
Quick and autonomous:
- I don’t have an account: register at myScience and set up your account (The registration is free). This account allows you to announce your jobs, and also to post your events or conferences as well.
- I have an account: go to the job administration tool and insert a job offer
By email or phone: contact us with the Web formular. We will then contact you back.
Your job offer on jobs.myScience is also listed by our partners:
Last job offers
- Environmental Sciences - 14.5
PhD Position Agent-Based Modelling (13 TV-L, 50%)
- Business - 23.5
Professur für Volkswirtschaftslehre
- Media Sciences - 23.5
Professur für Medieninformatik
- Chemistry - 23.5
Tenure Track Assistant Professorship » Inorganic Fluorine Chemistry«
- Mechanical Engineering - 23.5
Juniorprofessur "Autonome Fahrzeuge"
- Arts - 23.5
Professur für europäische Kunstgeschichte der Frühen Neuzeit (2178/W2)
- Arts - 23.5
Professur für europäische Kunstgeschichte des 17. und 18. Jahrhunderts (2177/W2)
- Computer Science - 22.5
Software Engineer / researcher on PhD and PostDoc-level